Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

who has the most in a row?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

steve gd graft what a difference when your graft is close together more la lai had gd day today mainly for this reason hardly moved van
Yep, agree. My little saying for window cleaners is "if your wheels are turning, your not earning" :thumbsup:

Thats what i counted cause all i got, detached ones, a row count as long as the car dont move

You can still have a row of detached houses
With fields in between? I do have some where I do all one side of the road, about 4 houses in a mile stretch.

Got a few 3's

But tbf I like a bit of a drive between jobs rather than been stuck in the same road allday. /emoticons/smile.png

With my new hose setup (120m)

I parked on a new estate and cleaned 14 but I think I can do 21 or 22

In a row. Loads of 4's 5's and 6's.

Most is I believe is 7.

I have streets where I move the van once and can 15-20 houses.

Like someone else said. When you're driving between jobs you're not earning any money.

Do a street with 14 in a row on one side and 11 on the opposite side but do 63 houses in the street. I have all my run like this but I've been going 34 years .Lucky if I have to move van 4 times a day

With my new hose setup (120m)
I parked on a new estate and cleaned 14 but I think I can do 21 or 22

In a row. Loads of 4's 5's and 6's.

Most is I believe is 7.

I have streets where I move the van once and can 15-20 houses.

Like someone else said. When you're driving between jobs you're not earning any money.
It depends on each others circumstances & what you want from your business, me personally enjoy the space between jobs and don't need to work flat out house to house thinking about what I'm earning. Average day for me is 15 homes various sizes, nice lunch and a couple of breaks either side and a tidy day rate that gives me everything I need and keeps me enjoying my business & home way before my 9-5 buddies /emoticons/smile.png

I let cleaner planner work out what I am earning. When there's no food on the table. I will panic then.
Not much chance of that in our industry, more a case of what shall I treat myself too next /emoticons/biggrin.png

I have one small estate of 12 detached houses and do all 12. Another estate of about 20 detached houses and I do 14. Plus another estate of around 100 houses, where I do about 45......still working on that one.....no driving means more profit.

Back