Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Routing dilemma

WCF

Help Support WCF:

ashley1337

Most of my customers are 4 weekly, and the occasional 8 weekly spotted here and there so it's not much of a issue fitting them in.

But I've just been to a street of oldies who asked me to go quote, and I've ended up getting 17 on one cul-de-sac who all want 8 weekly. Which now leaves the day in the middle (4 week) empty or with just a few.

Has anyone else had this problem? Do I try find other 8 weekly to fill this gap?

It won’t matter in the end, you’ll always have work to catch up with especially once the weather changes. A few gaps here and there just give you some breathing room.

It won’t matter in the end, you’ll always have work to catch up with especially once the weather changes. A few gaps here and there just give you some breathing room.
Yeah I suppose it's hot and bright now but it'll soon be winter! Do you end up having days off mid week and working the weekend to catch up in the winter?

Latest Posts

Back