Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Retail shops

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I have decided to start a B2B window cleaning operation targeting retail shops in London. Last week, I tested my sales script on the first 8 shops on a high street. Amazing conversion rate. I was able to convince 6 of them to switch to my service! No undercutting as being confident of my superior offering I priced my service 20% above the current cleaner’s price after asking my pharmacist and hairdresser how much they were paying.

Yesterday, I used a reach and wash system for the first time and noticed spots left all over the glass. Unfortunately, I did not have traditional tools to sort it out. It was my first time using Reach and Wash, so I am wondering if anyone else has had similar issues with retail shops. I am considering whether poor skills, soap residues, or hydrophobic glass could be the cause of the problem. I tend to think it might be poor skills since I tried to learn from YouTube videos. Perhaps I will have to do it the traditional way.

f you want to do retail shops, it is more economical to use a squeegee to clean the windows in the traditional way and in my case helped me achieve a streak-free finish.

Well done PC I am a He and not a She(y) Ok Guys and ...Ladies. It has been very challenging and emotionally taxing and feeling paralyzed by fears. However in the past two weeks, I've gained control and in a month I aim to hire my first employee! My conversion rate is just great. USP is everything. I have to increase my speed to clean the shops. I watched Fish Window Cleaning, a USA-based window cleaning franchise, clean shops in just 4 minutes.. I switched to Trad and it is much more economically viable than pure water. My customers are happy. Such a contrast with my disastrous reach and wash experience. I put my first earnings aside and will frame them. She even gave me more than expected as I took a lot of time removing an adhesive with a scraper. During my second cleaning, I told her that she was my first customer and that I would always personally clean her shop.
WFP does take a while to get good consistent results, but it’s worth the time to learn the techniques in the end it will pay off , sometimes shop fronts are better traded especially if doing them during normal working hours

WFP does take a while to get good consistent results, but it’s worth the time to learn the techniques in the end it will pay off , sometimes shop fronts are better traded especially if doing them during normal working hours
After reading this “ Bella” im convinced this is some kind of Chat-gpt interacting with the Forum, sounds like a machine to me…

Latest Posts

Back