Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What next?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

It wasn't at the time. Just didn't have enough business at the time an with everything that happened I basically had to call it quits.

Everyday but for now its just a case of keeping our lives on track maybe once things settle down and I have that flexibility I might jump back in.

I know we can all have a run of bad luck but what with loosing my website completely due to the hosting provider cockup. Me not taking a backup of the site so have to get another one up and running pronto. Also to top it off I've had to cancel all my jobs for the rest of the week because I damaged my knee/hamstring yesterday so can't walk properly let alone work.
Shite happens I know but what next can go wrong I'm wondering? /emoticons/biggrin.png
ur internet could go up the swanny that would realy b the icing on the cake m8:rolleyes:

I know we can all have a run of bad luck but what with loosing my website completely due to the hosting provider cockup. Me not taking a backup of the site so have to get another one up and running pronto. Also to top it off I've had to cancel all my jobs for the rest of the week because I damaged my knee/hamstring yesterday so can't walk properly let alone work.
Shite happens I know but what next can go wrong I'm wondering? /emoticons/biggrin.png
ever windies nightmare smurfy the fear of not working it wont be long until your back to full strength hang on bud

I was a window cleaner and loved every minute of it. Due to personal stuff sadly i just could not take it further at the time and sadly as we all know i needed good money coming in to support the family, so had to ditch it. Likely i was working around my job and ended up getting a promotion anyway so all good. I enjoy my job now but do still sit looking at the window at times wishing i was out there cleaning windows still.
yeh gav I have had loads of jobs been lucky always made steady money

but the windows stands out the best.

love meeting different folk all the time, dont know what it is seems to keep us all happy happy

I know we can allyou have a run of bad luck but what with loosing my website completely due to the hosting provider cockup. Me not taking a backup of the site so have to get another one up and running pronto. Also to top it off I've had to cancel all my jobs for the rest of the week because I damaged my knee/hamstring yesterday so can't walk properly let alone work.
Sounds like a shite time smurf.....its what we all dread....no work = no pay.

hopefully you can squeeze a few more snoozes in and, before you know it, you will be fully fit and catching up on those jobs.

One end of my mattress is getting lower to the floor by the day but they say leg elevation is good for you /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back