Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Window Cleaning warehouse won't bother again

WCF

Help Support WCF:

While this whole thread is far from ideal, I would personally prefer it to be dealing with potential customers not receiving quotes, over actual customers having spent money not receiving great service and backup.

I know personally of staff going above and beyond to make sure after sales is a priority, If anyone does have an issue please contact me personally at [email protected] so we get issues sorted ASAP.

As business owners yourselves, you all know how important it is to make sure you provide the best service possible. I think that is what we all strive to do.

Yeah as mentioned, although i had several problems with the products that came out to me, parts missing and or damaged. Whenever i called which was numerous times, somebody always picked up straight away and tried to help, not waiting for days for someone to reply to an email. The damaged goods also got replaced as soon as possible with no problem at all even though it was just outside the refund period. And as i mentioned was given £100 to spend with them. 

Now I currently run a bathroom install business and deal with these sorts of problems all the time in the age of customers trying to find a bargain online then having to deal with their aftersales when things are damaged etc. And to be fair to WCW the after sales I've received from them is as good as any I've dealt with. For that reason alone they are worth consideration

Poor old WCW!

Really getting a hammering.

Personally speaking, I've found them most helpful with phone queries.  Sorting me out with a broken hose reel handle, advice on water purity etc.

They were particularly helpful when I set up in the first place with my RO system, tanks, poles, pumps etc.  Lots of chats and email exchanges.

I was negotiating with another company as well at that time.  As we are naming names, it was Cleaning Spot.  Back then I was going to place an initial order for my set up to the value of approx £1800.  However I couldn't get straight answers or anybody really prepared to chat to for help.  I had actually phoned to place the order but no one could take my call (language difficulty) so I gave up and went to WCW.

Cleaning Spot, and in my experience, Gardiner as well, rely to much on the tinternet and don't want to "talk" to people. 

WCW I've found to be ok.  Prompt delivery and service, goods as ordered.
Agree with this. Although this forum has a love fest with gardiners, and I get all my stuff from them, it does infuriate me that, sometimes when you want to talk to someone, nobody ever answers your call.

It’s straight to answerphone and most of the time you don’t get a call back until around 4-5 hours later.

Yes, I know I can e. Mail them (before the unhelpful sarcasm starts), but sometimes you need something quick, or handy advice.

This is where I will turn to Varitech.

Back