Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Winning At Window Cleaning

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Thats really the emphasis of the book though H, don't look at 350 customers to raise the 2800 look at eventually raising that 'and more' with far fewer customers.
it will be like that after a few years /emoticons/smile.png lol

mate id rather do it my way /emoticons/smile.png my way is to get 350 customers like i said bringing in 2800 /emoticons/smile.png and then once that is done mate i want to sell my **** work and replace it with higher quality work /emoticons/smile.png

Harunh you could say no work is ‘****’ if it is priced correctly.

The job I did yesterday I don’t particular like doing; why because it takes a lot of time (I get bored on the same job for most of the day) the frames are in a bad condition and a lot of the windows have to be cleaned trad, even then its awkward – the job averages £43.75 per hour.

Its one of my least favourite jobs and not one of the best paying i.e. its ****!

Richard

mate id rather do it my way /emoticons/smile.png my way is to get 350 customers like i said bringing in 2800 /emoticons/smile.png and then once that is done mate i want to sell my **** work and replace it with higher quality work /emoticons/smile.png

You wont have **** work if you change the price lol. There will be no need to sell it

Theres absolutley no need and no point in that excercise H

Apart from wasting your time and effort .

h..how compact in your work? do you have many in a row / same street?
pretty compact to be honest /emoticons/smile.png but my jobs are all over the place at the minute on different days .... i might be on the same estate twice in a month doing few hosues each time instead of all toger.... but all my work each day is within 1 mile of eachother /emoticons/smile.png

when i get a lot of customers i will then re arrange all the days how i like it /emoticons/smile.png

You wont have **** work if you change the price lol. There will be no need to sell it
hey gav yeah when i first started i badly priced a few but when i pick a job up now i know what to do /emoticons/smile.png/emoticons/tongue.png lol

Not to mention the time you achive this your houses prices will be outdated, making the majority of your work ''****''

theirs only a few underpriced but.... a few i would like to make a £1.00 extra /emoticons/smile.png/emoticons/tongue.png

Back