Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

winter cleaning

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I scrub them with a dash of virosol on the brushRinse the top frame and do the glass all in one on new cleans nowadays

Then go back and scrub and rinse like a maintenance clean after

Not long after but i would do the whole front with virosol and good scrub but no proper rinse (mainly just because the top frame etc will drip down so rinsing is a waste

Then start again at the first window and do in the same order like a normal clean

Will come out perfect every time
this is how i do first cleans, i call it the 2 pass method. and if i feel its needed I tell the customer at quote time that the first clean price is higher because I will be effectively be cleaning them twice.

How do you cope with the real salty windows mate, I'm by the sea and I'm going to start using it on a few more down here
to b honist ive had a nte mare on the sea front at the minit with wfp salt streaks smear effect even after to goes i have a brain wave tho im triling a new ider its not quiet redy yet but give me a few weeks in ill get bk to u i think ive cracked the blady dreaded salt at last my ider needs testing first tho lol but im shore im on to a winner here:D

Watch out for spider eggs in top opening windows under the bottom seal if you don't get them they will leave spots on the glass underneath

Watch out for spider eggs in top opening windows under the bottom seal if you don't get them they will leave spots on the glass underneath
This year has been bad for them already

Usually we have a few months when they die off with the cold weather but i am still finding them now

Back