Sold Xline Evolution Pro + v2 25ft Full Carbon Pole

Discussion in 'Items For Sale' started by Trev81, Dec 13, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Disclaimer: windowcleaningforums.co.uk provides the Market Place Forum as a free service. windowcleaningforums.co.uk cannot, do not, and will not be responsible for any transactions in the Forum. it is up to you and the other party to settle any disputes and sell responsibly.

NOTE: This area is for private sales only.

When listing an item it must have a clear title, description, price and location. Pictures are also a good idea.

Once sold, please update the thread prefix to a sold prefix. You can do this by: While viewing the thread at the top you will see thread tools click that then edit thread you will then be able to edit your prefix.
  3. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Trev81

Trev81 Guru

Selling a Xline Pro+ v2 25ft full carbon pole, the pole has loads of life in it, only approx 6 months old, used as my daily residential pole but I have recently changed to one of their 22ft 3k versions with a shorter collapsed length.

You can find full info for this pole directly from their website if you just google them, very light and very rigid with great clamps adjusted using a small allen key.

The branding labels are prown to coming off as you can see on this one but the pole itself is in great condition.

Asking £185, collection very welcome I'm based in Staffs, or I will cover the postage for the full asking price.

I have some 5mm pole hose that I will include with it, slightly short as I had cut it down a bit so when at 25ft fully extended the connection fittings are only a metre or so from the base of the pole, but still fine to get on with.

FullSizeRender copy 4.jpg FullSizeRender copy 2.jpg FullSizeRender copy.jpg FullSizeRender copy 3.jpg

Advertisement
  2. rafawindowcleaning

rafawindowcleaning Well-Known Member

Does it come with a brush mate?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Window Cleaning Forums

3. Trev81

Trev81 Guru

No brush included, the brush that was on it was quite well used so kept it back for a g/s/f brush.

4. Solarpanelcleanington

Solarpanelcleanington Forum Addict

Hmmm tempted.

Does it come with a hat?

5. rafawindowcleaning

rafawindowcleaning Well-Known Member

Does it come with a van? ;-)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Window Cleaning Forums

6. Trev81

Trev81 Guru

No hat or van included guys sorry lol.

It does come with free bubble wrap though as its the season of good will :party:

7. sean170291

sean170291 Member

What would be your lowest price trev81

8. Trev81

Trev81 Guru

sean170291 would you need it posting?

To be fair I have put it up at a 'fair' price, it's a great pole as I'm sure you know, so looking for very close to my asking.

9. sean170291

sean170291 Member

Would you take 150

10. Trev81

Trev81 Guru

I can't take that mate, I will go £170 and split the postage with you. Which I reckon will be around a tenner, so £175 shipped and insured or collect no problem.

Advertisement