Y connector

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by rafawindowcleaning, Jun 21, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. rafawindowcleaning

rafawindowcleaning Well-Known Member

Hi anyone knows where to buy plastic y connectors for wfp? Found one on ebay but its 6.60 with postage which sounds radiculous for a bit of plastic. Any place that sells them.cheaper? Thanks

Advertisement
  2. PureClearYork

PureClearYork Member

I get mine from my local hardware store, £0.69, so if you've got one nearby, give that a try.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Y connector for jet hose?

4. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Good point Tuffers as are you after a hozelock type y connector or one that goes onto a wfp brush?

5. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

If it's a hozelock Y to use to fill 2 25L at the same time, don't bother. The water goes into one or the other and won't feed both equally.

6. rafawindowcleaning

rafawindowcleaning Well-Known Member

It is Y connector.that goes into wfp brush and specifically tubing that goes into.the pencil jets. I found one spare in the garage but would like to buy a couple and keep them in my van as spares.

PureCleanYork where in York is this hardware store ur using as I am harrogate based and will be going to.York next sat for a day out with me missus anyway could stop there and buy some then. Thanks in advance mate

7. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I've stopped using that type a while ago as they break too easily when swapping brushes over on the pole so I now use jg push fit ones with Alex Gardiner quick-loq system ;)

8. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

9. PureClearYork

PureClearYork Member

It's in Pocklington, about 15 miles east of York........popped in today and none in stock at the moment, so would be a wasted journey....
    Thinking about it, seem to recall seeing the in B&Q, but can't be sure of price. Probably not expensive though?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

10. spruce

spruce Grand Master

Advertisement