Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Software help

Tommy Zoom

Hello,

I have been using a simple excel program but need something to keep better track of the rounds. I like the look and sound of george (what i've been told) so far but does anyone know if you can access it from multiple computers so both me and my colleague can see whats due etc ?

Does anyone suggest a better system?

Hello,

I have been using a simple excel program but need something to keep better track of the rounds. I like the look and sound of george (what i've been told) so far but does anyone know if you can access it from multiple computers so both me and my colleague can see whats due etc ?

Does anyone suggest a better system?

You can access a computer via internet I think its called remote access or something like that or you could give your crew pda,s that are very cheap to buy and use pocket George, would be good if the software could be run from say cloud or another internet storage facility but don't know if that's poss.

• 2 weeks later...

Are these new program's for managing your work worth the hassle??

I need to manage my work in a different way, I consider myself to have a big round and I've been doing all my paperwork by using a diary and a pen, the idea of doing all the admin side of things from an iPhone or an iPad sounds great but is it really hard to use? I'm rubbish with computers, any advice would be appreciated

Hi mick, i have been using George since i started with no problems! You just have to remember to get your worklists printed off and update any payments, apart from that i am happy enough using it :thumbsup: i did look at the other programs but the monthy subscriptions put me off !

Hi mick, i have been using George since i started with no problems! You just have to remember to get your worklists printed off and update any payments, apart from that i am happy enough using it :thumbsup: i did look at the other programs but the monthy subscriptions put me off !

I'll second that, George saved me a load of time when comes to compiling accounts for my account. Would be lost without it now.

• 3 months later...

I use Jobber, bit more pricey than Aworka I think but its very good, especially if you offer several different services. Plus it can give you optimised work routes using client addresses, map views of your work tasks and loads more.

just tryiny AWORKA free trial period, need something quick to help me out.been using large diary but it is time to move on

I had a look at Aworka. Too much going on on the page for my liking, well flummoxing. Plus a ton a year is a bit steep compared to a quid a month I pay. George does what I want it to.

just tryiny AWORKA free trial period, need something quick to help me out.been using large diary but it is time to move on

I've been using Aworka since October......no problem at all with it...found its saved me loads of time on a weekend all work is there planned out for yea

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.