Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Working on a sunday

Dave B

I said I wouldn't do it but after the weather yesterday I done a couple of outstanding jobs in a nearby village today

Definitely worth it for the amount of new work I got from it

couple of neighbours saw me and asked so I canvassed the whole road and have way over 100 quid of new work

• Like 1
Guest SolarPanelCleaning

Being self deployed I don't mind working Sundays. It can be nice having a day off in the week when children are elsewhere.

Cleaned 220 panels on a farm roof today. Knackered. Got free punnets of strawberries and raspberries too! And sunburn in september?

Guest boarcity
Was in harwich area at 8 this morning so been a long day

i had somebod from harwich ask me today to do their gutters. its out of my area so i said no - BUT IT SEEMS ITS IN YOURS davey ! wanna do it?

[also manningtree gutter job, you could combine the 2 ...}

Guest SolarPanelCleaning

Go for it amigo. I'm finding its more the commercial rather than residential thahave cottoned on to the benefits. They all need doing though. Access can be tricky, had to drive a mates telehandler 40 miles last month, just to access safely. That was a one off and charged appropriately. But yeh, panels need cleaning, people just don't know it......!

Was in manningtree also..had lunch by the estuary

i had somebod from harwich ask me today to do their gutters. its out of my area so i said no - BUT IT SEEMS ITS IN YOURS davey ! wanna do it?

[also manningtree gutter job, you could combine the 2 ...}

Guest boarcity
Was in manningtree also..had lunch by the estuary

what a coincidence is that! today ,yes today , i get a manningtree AND a Harwich[just outside harwich) enquiry AND you are there in Both places Davey , whats the odds of that happening on the same day ??

Guest boarcity
What was the odds of me being parked outside your house before;)

101 miles from the depot also

yes thats right . where did u put your chicken scraps when u finished? was it in a blue bin ???

and another coincidence, my avatar ,tommy saxondale,well you live in his town davey

I nearly always work Saturday's but not sundays. I think both days must be the best two in the week for picking up customers. I enjoy me sundays off....lazy morning, walk or allottment in the afto....then drinks!!;).....which all lead to feeling very knackered on a monday morning!

last drink of the night......cheers:)

funny i actually thought about doing a job today.....thought being the word.....so anyway...6am start tomorrow instead...

i love my weekends too much and i have to recover from too much tuffering.:rofl:

funny i actually thought about doing a job today.....thought being the word.....so anyway...6am start tomorrow instead...

i love my weekends too much and i have to recover from too much tuffering.:rofl:

6am cnc.....would that be a commercial job or a bit more tuffering.

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.