Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Christmas cards for customers

Guest Pickingpaul

Guest boarcity

i did it once, but the postage was a killer /scrooge mentality has set in since

treated my workers to a workers xmas lunch last week, all their mates had "dos" out at restaurants, but ours was at burger king. was later a little hurt to read snide comments on facebook about scrooge here

Guest Pickingpaul

Postage? I just hand delivered them an hour ago :laugh:

And they were very cheap :hey: market stand in brum was selling three packs for £1. and 24 per pack=72 for a pound, pain writing them though (cough i mean was hard to watch my misses do it)

Burger king isnt exactly a treat or reward, more of a last resort me:whistle: but free lunch is still free lunch so at least they had something

You should have stretched to at least nandos boarcity :laugh:

i did it once, but the postage was a killer /scrooge mentality has set in since

treated my workers to a workers xmas lunch last week, all their mates had "dos" out at restaurants, but ours was at burger king. was later a little hurt to read snide comments on facebook about scrooge here

Thats a nice gesture mate, don't read too much into the comments I'm sure it was all in jest.

As for crimbo cards, I thought about it, but no. Its a business not a friendship.

• Like 2

i have them ready if they give me one I can get them one..but I find it all embarrassing this xmas thing...but suppose...you have to take the tips you don't want to upset them:rolleyes:

I would give the steam of my p...... To some of my custies :mad: Especially the non payers ,, cull in the the new year me think I ve had my eyes opened from some lately

• Like 3
I would give the steam of my p...... To some of my custies :mad: Especially the non payers ,, cull in the the new year me think I ve had my eyes opened from some lately

Perhaps you could kill two birds with one stone here Natty1972....give a Crimbo card to the ones your dumping just write on it ...."this is the last one yea gettin from me"....lol

• Like 2

I have never given cards before, this year all I have done is stuck a xmas label to the back of my "sorry I miised you cards" wishing the ones not in happy xmas....I only get about 5 cards from my 400 plus customers..if I was to do xmas cards they would be done with my logo on them.

only my customers who tip will recieve a christmas card, ive had a few , with something dropping out of them, :):);), dropping them a card gives them the hint. tips pay for the hollidays when off for xmas till januarry

Maybe a loyalty card or something to enable them to get a little something off when say they have the exterior of their home cleaned be it plastics or maybe driveway cleaned to give their home back some kirb appeal. :rolleyes:

I'm not really in the xmas mood this year with not long losing abbey, however I do really like the idea of my company logo with a bit if Holly hanging from it mmmmm next year maybe

:P:D:DDid it first 2 years then gave up. Gave none out last year & collected my most tips ever. They give me a tip or a card as a thank you. I turn up & do there windows in drizzle, minus temps & blazing heat so they should give me something :rof:
:P:D:DDid it first 2 years then gave up. Gave none out last year & collected my most tips ever. They give me a tip or a card as a thank you. I turn up & do there windows in drizzle, minus temps & blazing heat so they should give me something :rof:

Just a cuppa tea would be nice some days

Xmas can be really tuff at times for sure after a bereavement...Many a time I have to just battle on for the sake of the rest of the family so I understand where you are coming from.

I'm not really in the xmas mood this year with not long losing abbey, however I do really like the idea of my company logo with a bit if Holly hanging from it mmmmm next year maybe

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.