Sign in to follow this  
nearlyclean

5 cups of coffee

nearlyclean

Two cups at one house,old customer lost their details and forgot to clean for about a year,rang me up yesterday and clean them today and another I use to clean nearby has found a replacement no great loss because she didn't like WFP and ***htmare to clean off ladders (still got a coffee out of her though LOL).

Guest greenclean

getting a bit too hot for coffee now, plus you shouldn't take it who knows what they've put in it. could make you faint whilst up a ladder :)

nearlyclean

Ha Ha glass of cold water and couple of cans of pop today.

Guest harvriddle

I think he delivers really quality customer service and does his job in a proper way. That is why his clients are trying to thank him :)

But there is a dark side, too :) - actually they may hate him and therefore are trying to kill him :)

nearlyclean

Yeah couple of shots of anti freeze very sinister.Got a cup of tea the other morning and if I drink tea I'm ill for days so you might have a point LOL.

Should always make time for customers,took on a new one yesterday and had a little sit down in the garden cup of coffee and chat about football 10 minutes max but makes all the difference.Find out what they prefer the sills nice and clean,front wiped down know what your customers want from your service.

Gav

Totally agree is always good to give the customers time after all they are giving you their hard earned money.