Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What do you call this type of gutter system?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Rascal

View attachment 3858

View attachment 3859

The street shot doesn't really show the roof but you can work it out from the satellite view. I'm not going to quote on it, wouldn't know where to start. Just wondered how people would tackle such a job. I know there is big money in this kind of stuff and once you've done it once or twice I guess it would be easy and well worth the hassle if the money was right....

You could go out through the roof garden terrace and do a lot of roof walking if you wanted too. /emoticons/biggrin.png

I have climbed out of a window to do one these before, private house though. Not much fun!

To be honest I don't really see another way to do it. A cherry pickers pretty much out of the question, you could do a bit from the road sides but both are narrow and one very busy then there's the rest with buildings on all sides. It might be worth a visit and a nose with the camera. Might just need the hoppers clearing. The management firm being based in Swansea and the property being in south London they probably haven't got a clue!

Latest Posts

Back