Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Real or fake

WCF

Help Support WCF:

This is a good article as my gx 340 engine after checking seems to be a real one

HONDA

GX340

337cm3

this is a Honda GX340 337cc -- If it doesn't have this cast into the block where the characters are raised, NOT STAMPED - no matter what other stickers, name tags, paintwork or even the sellers assurances that it's a genuine Honda engine or generator IT ISN'T --- DO NOT BUY

http://brittany.angloinfo.com/forum/viewtopic/221188/0/beware-of-fake-honda-generators

Ye il check out friend few year back bought a Honda pressure washer when he took it to Oswald record to be serviced turned out fake even tho looked the part

They said Honda only make engines not the washers

Delta cobra etc real good brands use Honda engines trouble with eBay it's hard to tell from pics as the copy's are good

I'm after a second washer and seen the one I put up in thread but couldn't tell from the pics if real and long way to travel if fake

theres a lot of pikey specials online, there was a whole family of pikeys deported out of oz last year for flogging jennies and all sorts of power tools .

The pull cord cover looks wrong also the honda label in the middle as well for starters

Back