Guest boarcity

special deals

Guest boarcity

do any of you offer specials? i usually do at bank hols, free inside cleaning of kitchen window/s. be interesting to hear of other special deals ideas

Diwrnach

Not so much on the windows, but I do offer a free window clean with patio/drive cleans (I do it anyway as I mess them up a lot of the time)

And also offer regular window cleaning customers discounted gutter clearing/pressure washing.

Smurf

The only so say free stuff I offer customers is already included in my pricing :D

Not so much on the windows, but I do offer a free window clean with patio/drive cleans (I do it anyway as I mess them up a lot of the time)

And also offer regular window cleaning customers discounted gutter clearing/pressure washing.

Smurf

When quoting what I call combined cleaning services I do sometimes offer a small same day discount if customers books all the work in for the same day. This saves me travel time and money having to keep going back & forth. However If jobs are going to take me longer than one day I include the extra cost to the job as you do.

strech

Me turning up what more would a custy want? :D:rofl::sad:

Smurf

Indeed as after all a quality reliable service is priceless in this day & age. :D

Me turning up what more would a custy want? :D:rofl::sad:

strech

you no it oh wise Smurf :rofl:

TolishAPurd

For the most part I've stopped working bank holidays now. Nought worse then running around trying to earn money while everyone else is off work enjoying themselves.