Gavin

Forgot how much i enjoy cleaning windows!

Gavin

So as many of you know i no longer clean windows and now sit in an office most of the time! :(

This weekend however i decided our windows were hanging inside so dug around and found one of my old squeegees. Set to work on our windows and realised how much i enjoy it. Maybe because i have not done it for so long but hey. Was great, was expecting a few brownie points from the wife i must admit but she didn't even bloody notice that you could now see through the windows instead of looking at kids smeary hand prints :confused:

Jake
So as many of you know i no longer clean windows and now sit in an office most of the time! :(

This weekend however i decided our windows were hanging inside so dug around and found one of my old squeegees. Set to work on our windows and realised how much i enjoy it. Maybe because i have not done it for so long but hey. Was great, was expecting a few brownie points from the wife i must admit but she didn't even bloody notice that you could now see through the windows instead of looking at kids smeary hand prints :confused:

Nice one gav, bit if reminiscing ay'

What do you do now then? Can't just be this forum..?!

Gavin

Nope not just this forum. This would not be a sustainable income. I am now a manager of an Autism resource and information centre. I enjoy it but looking out that window on a glorious sunny day is not nice.

Jake
Nope not just this forum. This would not be a sustainable income. I am now a manager of an Autism resource and information centre. I enjoy it but looking out that window on a glorious sunny day is not nice.

Sounds like a good job doing a good thing Gav, much respect

Gavin

Yeah its a pretty good job. Have work up the ranks for years even when i was cleaning i stayed with them to keep my foot in the door. I still miss cleaning though, being out and about etc although i dont miss the winters!

norm

get them windows cleaned in the centre :thumbsup:

Gavin

I pay a windy to do it. Its not my money! Quite funny though as i sit here thinking oh i wouldn't do it like that, he missed a bit etc

norm
I pay a windy to do it. Its not my money! Quite funny though as i sit here thinking oh i wouldn't do it like that, he missed a bit etc

its in ya blood :thumbsup:

Posh

Not that many sunny days to look at out yer window Gav at the moment.

Unless yer telling us porkys & you live in Spain really in a big villa with a pool & sineritas everywhere feeding you grapes while massaging yer rubbing in all that oil then having a hot shower & dried off by one of them.

Do I need a holiday!!

Gavin

Ha ha I think you do. I wish that was my life some days lol.

Yeah weather not so good right now.

cheapncheerful

wish I could get time to clean my windows..

yeh your right gav ..the wife never says a thing but I know when they have been cleaned...:D

you really understand why people want them cleaning when you clean your own...

Alien Human
Not that many sunny days to look at out yer window Gav at the moment.

Unless yer telling us porkys & you live in Spain really in a big villa with a pool & sineritas everywhere feeding you grapes while massaging yer rubbing in all that oil then having a hot shower & dried off by one of them.

Do I need a holiday!!

I was thinking of Gav in that way as well ;)

https://earlthebutcher.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/ron_jeremy.jpg