Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Window Cleaning Round and Van / Equipment For Sale

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Pete Clark

Hello.

I'm planning on selling my window cleaning business.

It's a very successful window/gutter/fascia cleaning business based in Wokingham, Berks (Not stating name at the mo).

I work between two and three days a week and based on that I bring approx £1450 per month (Variable) , having to reject a lot of business as I have a full time career too, so there is plenty of scope to build on.

I have a website that is listed very high on google and also a very high sponsored listing on Yell.com also.

My business name is a trade mark now and very well respected within Berkshire, especially throughout Reading and Wokingham areas. I am looking to sell all of the rights to everything mentioned above and also a mint condition 53 plate VW Caddy (32000 miles) with an 8 month old fantastic 400 litre WFP system installed by Gripptank last December.

I am looking to sell due to promotion in my full time career.

I have worked extremely hard to build this business up, any potential purchaser is guarunteed to be successful as long as you are capable / motavated to provide a quality first class service as that is what my customers expect.

My customers are at the high end of the market with a number of houses ranging from £50-£80 per clean.

Please contact for details / offers.

Many thanks

Hello.
I'm planning on selling my window cleaning business.

It's a very successful window/gutter/fascia cleaning business based in Wokingham, Berks (Not stating name at the mo).

I work between two and three days a week and based on that I bring approx £1450 per month (Variable) , having to reject a lot of business as I have a full time career too, so there is plenty of scope to build on.

I have a website that is listed very high on google and also a very high sponsored listing on Yell.com also.

My business name is a trade mark now and very well respected within Berkshire, especially throughout Reading and Wokingham areas. I am looking to sell all of the rights to everything mentioned above and also a mint condition 53 plate VW Caddy (32000 miles) with an 8 month old fantastic 400 litre WFP system installed by Gripptank last December.

I am looking to sell due to promotion in my full time career.

I have worked extremely hard to build this business up, any potential purchaser is guarunteed to be successful as long as you are capable / motavated to provide a quality first class service as that is what my customers expect.

My customers are at the high end of the market with a number of houses ranging from £50-£80 per clean.

Please contact for details / offers.

Many thanks

How much you looking for Pete?

Latest Posts

Back