Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

shouted at a customer today

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Amazin

Basically i cleaned her windows about 2 weeks ago. When i knocked on her door for payment this morning she said her windows don't look cleaned and was not planning on paying me.

She genuinely looked as if i was trying to scam her but i told her that her neighbors saw me and she can ask them.

I felt deeply insulted hence my reaction

I told her i cleaned them last week but it was actually 2 weeks ago. Her house is on a very busy high road so its possible to get dirty again within 2 weeks.

She give me £10 and said its for charity but it just made feel more insulted.

Maybe i should have asked for the money earlier but then anyone can say to us "the windows don't look cleaned so im not going to pay you" don't give me that rubbish.

some times people can be a real pain! Red card her and find three new customers. life is too short to deal with people like this.

I always leave a" your windows have been cleaned card" if they r out. Or even if one of their kids r in. They often forget to say we have called.

She was always gonna be a nightmare. Be grateful you've found out straight away.

I always leave a" your windows have been cleaned card" if they r out. Or even if one of their kids r in. They often forget to say we have called.
Speaking of "your windows have been cleaned cards", has anyone got any pics of theirs or recommendations of where to get some? I'm currently writing on the back of a business card and posting it through the door but want something a bit more professional.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I just got my little lady to do something on the computer. About 12 fits on a bit of card. She photocopies them at work and I cut em out. I don't know how to put a pic on here tho

I just got my little lady to do something on the computer. About 12 fits on a bit of card. She photocopies them at work and I cut em out. I don't know how to put a pic on here tho
Cheers mate. I might try knocking some up on the computer myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Sorry to hear about your experinsce, their is :turd:heads in every trade and they love to put your face in the grass so they can raise them selfs. in reality they are small small people who have boring life. You know your a better person anyway, ps the best thing to do to people in the red zone is keep calm and respond polite thats waht **** them of the most /emoticons/biggrin.png

I use my flyers and write on the back

I stick them where they can be seen in the door rather than posted to get lost in the mass of junk mail

Or others i text as they will pay me in the bank when they receive the text

Wagga does similar to markyboy but with a rubber stamp which you can get cheap from vistaprint

Do all the way down an a4 sheet in 2 rows and then cut with guillotine

Cheaper and quicker than printing

Better to just ditch her and move on.

I use invoice books from staples. Having a carbon copy gives you some evidence.

That's why they are best being Collected the same day you cleaned then

Last edited by a moderator:
I create mine on vista print, i personally think they look really good! (But then I would,lol)

Cost 0.5p each if bulk buying in the thousands for the year.

Plus its nice that someone decided to have a noseache at my parcel, i opened it and all packaging had been opened already, on route to me!

Cheeky *******!

Rang em, they sent out the delivery again FOC, (RESULT!!!)

Lets just say i wont be buyin anymore calling cards or Business cadrs for a while :) Happy Days.

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Window Cleaning Forums

Will post a pic wen i get home :)

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Window Cleaning Forums

There is a template in the image and file downloads by Gav on this site.

I use that just with some ammendments and get 3 on a page and print a load off.

Back