David K

Do you have hobbies ?

steve garwood
Walking, gardening, home brewing, shagging and going to the footy ( season ticket holder at Derby......its been a proper shite season!).

Good to see another season ticket holder on here :thumbsup:

Clearview Lee
I've been a workaholic for the past 5 years or so, and made a resolution to enjoy myself a bit more and get fit again. So this year i took up judo, and got my lad into it too. But thats only 1 night a week, so I also took up brazilian jiu jitsu to compliment it. Absolutely hooked on the jujitsu. So I'm training about 5 nights a week, everything hurts but I love it.

This is jiujitsu in action..

[media]

[/media]

Nice. Keep saying I'm gonna take this up to compliment my wing chun training, but just never get round to going!!

Clearview Lee

Wing Chun is my passion. Kamon Wing Chun, which is Wing Chun with bits of boxing, Clinch work, BJJ etc...They welcome to use what you already know and incorporate it. I'd like to do more BJJ separately, as we only touch upon it every so often. Martial arts is a fantastic way to spend your free time. Something wholesome at least. As long as your heart is in the right place with it. (y)

TolishAPurd
Nice. Keep saying I'm gonna take this up to compliment my wing chun training, but just never get round to going!!

Strange coincidence that you posted this today as the club I'm training with had a visit from a wing chin club. They rolled with us, and then went on to do a wing chun lesson after and me and another stayed and watched for a bit.

Clearview Lee

Yeah, coincidence! Nice one. 2 forms of rolling in the house!

GarryW

I upcycle stuff like old scaffold boards and furniture. This is a dog/cat bed made from scaffold boards.

scaffold-board-dog-bed-768x576.jpg

john the Knocker

My hobbies are gardening, origami and meditation. In other words: growing weed, rolling a fat one, and passing out in a stupor...

Guest Stayclearwindowcleaning

Sea fishing

Hollie2021
Sea fishing

Hello stayclear .

I am a Bass nut , done all sorts of fishing , sea & freshwater , these days it's summer for Bass (Cumbria ,Norfolk , Dorset , Ireland ,) and in the winter grayling .

I also do a bit with Salmon & sea trout at the back end .

I'm hopefully going to get more time this year with selling some of my round .

I also used to be a big bike nut , but sold my last bike ( Yamaha R1) because I'd got up to 6 points on my license for speeding , I've had bikes since I was 16 and some of them now would be worth a fortune ( T 120 Bonneville , 350 BSA gold star) had a lot of smaller bikes ( tiger cubs , BSA C 15 , BSA Bantams) even they are worth a lot of money .

My reflexes aren't up to the big bikes like they used to be , but I'll most likely get a trail bike this summer just to keep my throttle hand in LOL .

Cheers mate .

All the best .

Glenn.

Love my fishing go about 3 times a week. Fish all over the place Bristol Channel is my favourite place. 1 of my boys used to do a lot of motocross racing but got quite expensive lol

Hollie2021
Love my fishing go about 3 times a week. Fish all over the place Bristol Channel is my favourite place. 1 of my boys used to do a lot of motocross racing but got quite expensive lol

My sister lives in North Devon ( Combe Martin) I go down there now & again , I've been toying with idea of visiting and having a session with Joel Soul , he his a Bass guide down that way , he has a video on U TUBE he looks a cool guy .

Even though I've had plenty of experience of lure fishing you can always find room for tips of someone in the know , a bit like on the Windows .

You mentioned your boy was into motocross , tell him I clean Dougie Lampkins Windows ( multiple world champion trials rider ) he will have heard of him .

Cheers mate .

Glenn.

I've fished Combe Martin had a few cod up there. Will let my boy know cheers

Dave B

Dougie lampkin is a wizard on a gasgas

His old man has a lot to do with course design i think

David K

Today its crackin cold ones:cheers: , eating unhealthy and watching the box with people in it ! :D

Dave B

I grew up watching kickstart on bbc (anyone remember that?)

Used to try to do the same on my bmx

Respect to those trials guys as it's hard enough to balance a bmx like that let alone a motorbike

Hollie2021
I grew up watching kickstart on bbc (anyone remember that?)

Used to try to do the same on my bmx

Respect to those trials guys as it's hard enough to balance a bmx like that let alone a motorbike

Hello Davy .

You're right about the trials guys they are wizards , dougie was the best hes sort of retired now (40 last month) although he won the Scot trial once again .

He has just developed ( along with a Spanish company ) his own bike , let's hope it's a winner , and yes his dad Martin did have a lot to do with designing the indoor courses , his 2 young lads are are going to be the business too both on mini bikes It's as though it comes natural .

Cheers mate .

Glenn.

Markyboy 50

Talking of hobbies, when I met the lucky lady a couple of years ago I told her my hobbies and interests were gardening, cycling and diy. She's since found out I don't do any of them. Well I could hardly say I'm a lazy twunt who likes chilling and doing very little could i?

Dave B

@Hollie2021 have you ever seen Dougie on youtube riding through Goodwood house?

That is quite funny

These guys are nutters

I know it's staged as all top gear is but dougie racing parkour guys through the bbc tv building is crazy

[media]

[/media]

Hollie2021
@Hollie2021 have you ever seen Dougie on youtube riding through Goodwood house?

That is quite funny

These guys are nutters

I know it's staged as all top gear is but dougie racing parkour guys through the bbc tv building is crazy

[media]

[/media]

Hello Davy .

I watched it alright PMSL , he's big mates with all the racing boys , hodgson, Whitam , Fogarty, etc , they all thought it was hilarious .

He has an old motorbike & sidecar, in the summer he takes his lads to school in it

When he's at home , down to earth sort a guy , no edge to him if you no what I mean .

Cheers mate .