Williams Jet Wash

Sealing services

Williams Jet Wash

Hey all I have searched forum I'm looking for information on sealing products I have quoted someone today £80 to pressure wash around 40m of Indian sandstone slabs I also suggested sealing it another day and come to the sun of 80quod now I realise after doing some research on actual cost of product I will be doing for cost price at this rate obvs I need to ring back and say there's been some confusion on my end but even so anyone got a link or recommend a quality sealer so I can bump my p margin up without spending 100quod on smart seal

Williams Jet Wash
Hey all I have searched forum I'm looking for information on sealing products I have quoted someone today £80 to pressure wash around 40m of Indian sandstone slabs I also suggested sealing it another day and come to the sun of 80quod now I realise after doing some research on actual cost of product I will be doing for cost price at this rate obvs I need to ring back and say there's been some confusion on my end but even so anyone got a link or recommend a quality sealer so I can bump my p margin up without spending 100quod on smart seal

Green Pro Clean Ltd

I see you have tagged @Eviestevie already. He is our resident power washing Wikipedia!

Williams Jet Wash
I see you have tagged @Eviestevie already. He is our resident power washing Wikipedia!

Yes cheers green lesson learned here don't make up price top of your head

Eviestevie

Sealant is all down to the customer

Resi block is by far the best sealant in the market but mega expensive

Customers jaws hit the floor when you give them the price

I now have found a supplier who I have used for ages called premier paints

Give them a bell

Williams Jet Wash

Would you mind sending me there number googled it there are a number of companies with that name