wfpboy74

Pictures for Website

wfpboy74

Hi everyone,

Has anyone got 2 or 3 pictures of before and after cleaning, I.e a conservatory roof, or some fascias, that I could use

I need them for my website, I had some pictures that highlighted the difference in a big way but lost them when I changed my phone,

Any help would be appreciated

Thank

Green Pro Clean Ltd

Hey @wfpboy74 , that i a really big ask, all photos are copyright of the photographer (person that took the image)

If I found any of my images that I put on the website or a forum used by someone else to promote 'their' work I would be fuming! After all you are not truly representing your own work. I would go so far as to take any legal actions available to have them removed instantly and also seek damages.

If people see the same images on lots of different sites they are not going to have faith that you did the work to that standard.

Perhaps you should look at www.fotolia.com or www.shuttertock.com where you can purchase the right to use their stock images for your site.

Good luck though, sorry I wont be more helpful. :(

wfpboy74

Ok good point, I take some of my own work, I cleaned a filthy conservatory and it came up superb, unfortunately I lost the pictures,

Thanks