Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New machine!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Bucko Jr

My new pressure washer love it! Works like a dream. Can't wait to use it again, best start getting jobs booked in.

Honda GX390 engine

Pa Italy gear box

And a WS 202 interpump (21Ltrs a minute)

Thank you to Daniel and Ian at Engines For Industry for supplying and building the machine how i wanted it and also installing the connections on my wheelie bin. Also a thank you to Eveistevie for putting me in touch and introducing me to Daniel and Ian.

DSC_0216.JPG

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

DSC_0209.JPG

DSC_0212.JPG

DSC_0211.JPG

DSC_0207.JPG

It's been good laugh mate to be honest

Like helping anyone

Help and be helped!!!!my Moto

You know I've had a few bucko hahahhaha

I'm going bin hunting tonight lol

Also had idea to get it signed up and before and after pics on

Top off drive or if softwashing where your working and advertise at same time

I'm going bin hunting tonight lol

Also had idea to get it signed up and before and after pics on

Top off drive or if softwashing where your working and advertise at same time

As @Bucko Jr was round my house last night I'm going to have to check the back of the van and make sure my bowsers still there. /emoticons/tongue.png
bloddy he'll he's bin is it lol

I would get it printed up. The last thing you want is some dope throwing last nights take away in your 'water bowser'. Imagine the custys face with you spraying vindaloo all over the drive!!.

The spices help it get clean like my guts after eating it lol !!!!!

My new pressure washer love it! Works like a dream. Can't wait to use it again, best start getting jobs booked in.
Honda GX390 engine

Pa Italy gear box

And a WS 202 interpump (21Ltrs a minute)

Thank you to Daniel and Ian at Engines For Industry for supplying and building the machine how i wanted it and also installing the connections on my wheelie bin. Also a thank you to Eveistevie for putting me in touch and introducing me to Daniel and Ian.

View attachment 13573View attachment 13574View attachment 13575View attachment 13576View attachment 13577

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
Thats a cracking set up you have there, i especially like the bin set up.... just plug and play so to speak.

what was your outlay on that setup, i stopped pressure washing a year ago, was getting too much window cleaning customers . its ok in march - aug, with more daylight still like to see good set ups, i enjoyed it. the feeling of seeing customers faces at the end results. always impressed

Back