Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gg3

WCF

Help Support WCF:

My personal opinion is it’s rubbish , the mix they tell u to put in is to weak so u have to put a lot more in , not enough soap and doesn’t glide great , iv tried everything save ur money and get some Tesco lemon

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Personally i find it a good product , us it alot internally cut’s through fly s@@t and grease a treat . If you want loads of bubbles best stick with fairy [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

If your after a good glide with not too much suds, then 'Ettore Squeegee Off' is really good (it's supposed to be the same as GG3). I've been using it now for the last 18 months. You have to put in more than they say, but I have not used washing up liquid since, and it gets through the muck.

ive used gg3 and gg4 ide never buy them again eather if u want good soap get ettore squeegee off or HG liquid , the gg products have no suds or glide u cant see if u have missed a bit when blading off u al;so get direction change marks and it leves a bad resdue on the glass after , also stay away from washing up liquid this also leves a bad resdue and not grate in use , i was recermended fairy platlim the other week all i can say it its total  :1f4a9:  on grease and in genurall , ive tryed under liquid this also has no suds and is  :1f4a9:  not shore about the jell one tho ,ive also tryed aldi magnim and that is also gluply and  :1f4a9:  i clean lots of retail so a good soap is key for me on domistic u can get away with not so good soap in retail its all finger prints and grease so there are only 2 ide use  squeegee off  and HG   :1f44d:

Back