Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pure freedom reel master

WCF

Help Support WCF:

kevo10

Hi
thinking of buying one of these with an angle arm, Wondering if anyone has one and if they are worth the money?

Hi
thinking of buying one of these with an angle arm, Wondering if anyone has one and if they are worth the money?
We have a twin stack in one van and 2 reel masters in another. They have a big footprint so if you need room for equipment then you will struggle unless you have a big van.
They are however well engineered, the twin stack is 4 years old, running 8mm, and has never flackered.

We have a twin stack in one van and 2 reel masters in another. They have a big footprint so if you need room for equipment then you will struggle unless you have a big van.
They are however well engineered, the twin stack is 4 years old, running 8mm, and has never flackered.
Great thank you

I bought one in the Black Friday sale last year and it has performed without a glitch. It is big and heavy but very well built. Also Pure Freedom will customise it if needed, i.e. I only have a Partner van and wanted the controller mounted on the wall of the van not on the front of the reel as that's where my through the floor rollers where to go. I rang them and they said they could supply a different bracket and how long did I need the wiring loom to be! They did charge extra but it was only about £25 which I thought was very reasonable.
It does take a bit more juice from your battery so make sure you mains charge each night and it's a decent battery.

I bought one in the Black Friday sale last year and it has performed without a glitch. It is big and heavy but very well built. Also Pure Freedom will customise it if needed, i.e. I only have a Partner van and wanted the controller mounted on the wall of the van not on the front of the reel as that's where my through the floor rollers where to go. I rang them and they said they could supply a different bracket and how long did I need the wiring loom to be! They did charge extra but it was only about £25 which I thought was very reasonable.
It does take a bit more juice from your battery so make sure you mains charge each night and it's a decent battery.
Thank you, I’ve taken the plunge and ordered one.

Back