Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

DIY rinse bar with flocked brush

WCF

Help Support WCF:

To be honest I thought it was the constructor brush from the video. How did you get on with it ? Looks good from the video

Good! Interesting video. So how did it work out?

Problem with today was that none of the windows had dried by the time I left! Not that I'm fast ... I'm anything but fast!. It was the dampness and mist in the air.

Can you tell us where you got the rinse bar from?

Last edited by a moderator:
I got on well with it, better than I thought.

Its a very different way of cleaning windows compared to pencil or fan jets but I enjoyed the change. With it being new it slowed me down and I don't think this rinse bar is working fast with physically, having said that I still finished at the same time as usual. I feel less fatigued as not having to hold the pole off the windows for rinsing, I think after a few weeks with it, it could end up being a slightly quicker method.

I'm not sure about the flocked brush though, a bit soft for me but loads better on the leaded windows.

This is the listing for the rinse bar

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/EHEIM-7272150-9mm-SPRAY-BAR-FOR-2211-EXTERNAL-FILTERS/151025187435?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2648

One thing I wasn't pleased with was the flow from the jets was not even, the two end jets out of 9 jets were giving less flow than the rest, probably due to lack of pressure in the 9mm spray bar. Couldn't find any smaller diameter that  was pre-drilled, and I don't have anything to hold a tube steady whilst drilling the holes straight.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Latest Posts

Back