Share Our Forum With Your Friends!

I started 3 weeks ago now! Around a 48 hour per week nights job...

So far I have about £100/4wks in regular work plus I’ve managed to get plenty of one off gutter jobs which means within the first month working a day a week I’m taking over £350!

I’m a non driver trad, so built the windy mobile to start my venture! We all have to start somewhere. It’s just about getting out there and starting it off.

The missus went mad when I told her I spent £400 on window cleaning kit. Now I’ve started she is on board because she can see I’m doing a good job and bringing the pennies in!

I wish you the best of luck. I’m still learning and have a lot to learn but I’m happy to answer questions about starting up because I’m in the same boat as a newbie!

37ec5ee9f487c11c6f98d00480c0a8fa.jpg

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Report PostReport post

Starting point....you will be amazed how your kit will increase as and when required or afforded, a scraper here, another size squeegee there, detailing rags, a boab, safety stuff for your ladder, disposable latex gloves, maybe a backpack!!!

Good luck Mate, this job is great if you have right mindset and as inportantly good kit.

Report PostReport post

I started 3 weeks ago now! Around a 48 hour per week nights job...

So far I have about £100/4wks in regular work plus I’ve managed to get plenty of one off gutter jobs which means within the first month working a day a week I’m taking over £350!

I’m a non driver trad, so built the windy mobile to start my venture! We all have to start somewhere. It’s just about getting out there and starting it off.

The missus went mad when I told her I spent £400 on window cleaning kit. Now I’ve started she is on board because she can see I’m doing a good job and bringing the pennies in!

I wish you the best of luck. I’m still learning and have a lot to learn but I’m happy to answer questions about starting up because I’m in the same boat as a newbie!

37ec5ee9f487c11c6f98d00480c0a8fa.jpg&key=4971c4a67cc0e3e1166aab03f21c367213fc432d69aaf401d83f373827c44603

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
The best of luck to you mate and well done. That windy mobile is great lol very creative.

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Report PostReport post

Starting point....you will be amazed how your kit will increase as and when required or afforded, a scraper here, another size squeegee there, detailing rags, a boab, safety stuff for your ladder, disposable latex gloves, maybe a backpack!!!
Good luck Mate, this job is great if you have right mindset and as inportantly good kit.
Yeah that's my intention is to invest everything I make back into the business for a while as I already have a full time job. Hopefully it will grow nicely and can leave my job and go full time at this. Cheers mate for the support.

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Report PostReport post

9 hours ago, mike007 said:

Surely instead of buying all those extras the money would be better spent on driving lessons.

Well done mate

Report PostReport post