Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Looking to get water fed system

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Christoff1

Basically I’ve been traditional for 15 years I ain’t old but ain’t getting any younger, I don’t have a van as no license my driving test is next week so van at some point in near future.my question is I see you can get a back pack wfp what are the best options available with them don’t  want to buy the wrong one.in the end il upgrade to a van system but will have to break customers in slowly with it hence backpack first for tops and traditional for bottoms any advice be great thanks guys 

Last edited by a moderator:
Good decision!

Any of them will do, really, since its temporary. I hear good things about the one from Gardiners though, and their poles are great.

Be sure to get a trolley to move it around.

Basically I’ve been traditional for 15 years I ain’t old but ain’t getting any younger, I don’t have a van as no license my driving test is next week so van at some point in near future.my question is I see you can get a back pack wfp what are the best options available with them don’t  want to buy the wrong one.in the end il upgrade to a van system but will have to break customers in slowly with it hence backpack first for tops and traditional for bottoms any advice be great thanks guys 
I wouldn't worry about breaking the customers in gently with wfp.
I pretty much changed overnight without telling them and it was well received with just 1% dropout. It may be worth considering changing over as soon as you get a van.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile applancashire

Curiosity, how do you get about at the moment? I’m a non driving tradder right now about to move to WFP!

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
Walk everywhere mate all my work I built around my house pretty much so max 5-10 walk to anything I do kept cost low as wife drives and I didn’t need or want a van until now want get out there more windows to clean than my little area lol 

Thanks mate very helpful as I’m totally newbie to wfp didn’t want to let go of the old school ways ? but times change and cheers mate nerves kicking in about my test it’s tomorrow ? 

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
You’ll be fine. 

And yes gardiner back pack will be fine for the first year or so. Definitely get a Clx 22 or so to get started. Slx 22 or 25 if you can afford it ?

And No going out to celebrate ?  ? ?  after your driving test and then getting pulled over & nicked for drink driving...

But if you do there’s a sales section on here for your back pack haha

Latest Posts

Back