Markyboy 50

Avengers. And me being old.

Markyboy 50

Must be my age. Was asked if I wanted to go and see the new Avengers film that’s been released yesterday. I thought it would be a re make of the one from the 70S with Purdy and Steed in it. How wrong was a I. All robots etc. Not mything. Fell asleep twice. Let’s say I won’t be buying the dvd when it’s released!!

RWCleaning

Haha fair enough.

i saw it Friday, I loved it

Big sul
Must be my age. Was asked if I wanted to go and see the new Avengers film that’s been released yesterday. I thought it would be a re make of the one from the 70S with Purdy and Steed in it. How wrong was a I. All robots etc. Not mything. Fell asleep twice. Let’s say I won’t be buying the dvd when it’s released!!
Saw it Friday love it.I knew we were in for a shock at the end.[emoji44][emoji44][emoji44][emoji44]
Can't wait for the next one.[emoji106][emoji106]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Suhrly

Grumpy git...stick to your cowboy and Indian films. It was fantastic :1f61c:

scottish cleaning service

Best Avengers episode was the one that involved the drug that gave the impression you were dead. Then they buried you and the bottom of the coffin opened and you ended up in the middle of a big party. Don't make them like that anymore. :1f622:

Davy G
On 29/04/2018 at 07:07, Markyboy 50 said:

Haha! It was one of my favourite programs at the time as well. No apologies or embarrassment for having miles and years on the clock, eh!👍😉

RWCleaning
2 hours ago, Markyboy 50 said:

End game?

Lol the new avengers film coming out this month

Markyboy 50

I won’t be going to see it for sure

RWCleaning
Just now, Markyboy 50 said:

I won’t be going to see it for sure

Ah c’mon thanos has all of the infinity stones and half the population are dead!

Master Jedi Alejandro
2 hours ago, RWCleaning said:

Lol the new avengers film coming out this month

I’ve booked the double bill, Infinity War then Endgame. I’ll be cleaning no windows next Thursday! 😂

RWCleaning

Just got home from seeing the late night viewing of End Game. Wow.

Master Jedi Alejandro
On 26/04/2019 at 03:30, RWCleaning said:

Just got home from seeing the late night viewing of End Game. Wow.

I couldn’t believe it when Luke Skywalker showed up and defeated Lex Luther once and for all! Not sure on the whole Aliens tie in, mind, and Robocop just didn’t seem to understand what was going on.

steve garwood

My wife, myself and my next door neighbours went to see the film ‘wild rose’ last week. Absolutely brilliant.

My neighbour who is a monster of a guy had a tear dropping down his cheek 😂, I haven’t stopped ribbing him since.

Although if I’m honest, it choked me up a bit as well.

Honestly, if you can, go see it 

RWCleaning
1 minute ago, steve garwood said:

My wife, myself and my next door neighbours went to see the film ‘wild rose’ last week. Absolutely brilliant.

My neighbour who is a monster of a guy had a tear dropping down his cheek 😂, I haven’t stopped ribbing him since.

Although if I’m honest, it choked me up a bit as well.

Honestly, if you can, go see it 

Not heard of it. I’ll watch trailer in the minute 

Tango

Is it wrong that being an 80s kid and growing up with CITV that I was thinking of the Avenger Penguins?