Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

40+ pole required for 2 large sites

WCF

Help Support WCF:

CM Cleaning Services

Afternoon All

I have been asked to price 2 large sites in Gloucester area for a cleaning company friend , I have been to review both sites 1 requires access for area unreachable from ground level , the other can be done from ground level however I don't have a pole long enough to reach 2 top level windows ,

So my question is this any of you fellow windies out there have a pole 40+ I could maybe hire for these jobs or if a fellow windy has a pole and wants some extra work maybe we can agree doing it together obviously would need that person to do top levels and I could work levels below

Local to Gloucester would be helpful

Thanks

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Why not buy a few extensions to your longest pole and add the cost to the quote as a single expense? That's what I'd do, but I do use my 47 foot pole once a week so it has earned itself back multiple times.

My 35 pole is second hand and not the greatest so not really wanting to spend buying extra sections , the intentions to buy a new one soon as funds allow to do so ..... and these jobs will be coming around before I could buy a new pole

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

What about a 0% credit card and buy the pole? Then use these big jobs to pay it off? 

Latest Posts

Back