Jjs window cleaning service

Website advice

Jjs window cleaning service

I Will be looking to get a website up and running soon just looking for recommendations of who could build me a quality website without costing the earth and how much hosting costs are etc

Thanks in advance

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Part Timer
1 hour ago, Jjs window cleaning service said:

I Will be looking to get a website up and running soon just looking for recommendations of who could build me a quality website without costing the earth and how much hosting costs are etc

Thanks in advance

This is @Gavterritory 

ProFinishWindowCleaning

You can create a free website online and pay a small fee for a domain (.co.uk) that's what I've done as I have previous web design experience but it's quite easy to do.

www.profinishwc.co.uk

Have a look at mine for an idea

Just keep to a theme colour and keep it simple for best results.

Iron Giant
5 hours ago, ProFinishWindowCleaning said:

You can create a free website online and pay a small fee for a domain (.co.uk) that's what I've done as I have previous web design experience but it's quite easy to do.

www.profinishwc.co.uk

Have a look at mine for an idea

Just keep to a theme colour and keep it simple for best results.

Looks like you have done a really good job there, my only criticism is the generic pics off the web I do have the odd one on my site mind,  One thing I would recommend to everyone who has or is looking to build a website is, Have pictures of yourself working, some before and after pics of jobs and if you have a signed van get them uploaded onto your site.

ProFinishWindowCleaning

Looks like you have done a really good job there, my only criticism is the generic pics off the web I do have the odd one on my site mind,  One thing I would recommend to everyone who has or is looking to build a website is, Have pictures of yourself working, some before and after pics of jobs and if you have a signed van get them uploaded onto your site.
Yes I have forgot to add my own, I added them 'stock' images when I built it and forgot to change them, which I will do and also add some kind of advertising video to the home page.