Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Roof Softwash Price

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hi All

Just wandering whats the going rate for a roof wash at present!, stright forward job i was thinking £10-£12 per M2 Any thoughts on this cheers.

Rgds

Daz

Depends on how high the roof is? A Bungalow would be quite straight forward and could be tackled from the ridge and then a stepladder I would have thought. I would be looking for £500 a day if complete in one day. Two days £600 to £800.

You can charge by square metre of by the day. Once you do a few you can tell how difficult it is and more importantly how dangerous it is. That would be quite dangerous working off a ladder even with someone holding it. I would go in heavy, say a grand and it I got it, I would take my time with a mate holding the ladder. I would be looking at tying a harness in the skylight and sit on the ridge. Pole both sides as I work my way along the ridge. That would be the safest option in my opinion. Check out some videos on utube to reassure yourself.

Hi SCS

Its a 3 bed semi so would be off a ladder with stand off for this one! Do you not charge by the M2?

Rgds

Daz

With respect if you are asking this type his type of question and thinking you are going to do that off a ladder you should seriously think about your safety don’t evan consider doing a job in this manner do it safely or don’t do it at all you ow it to your family to come home in one piece at the end of the day 

Latest Posts

Back