Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hose recommendations

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Moor

I ordered an electric grippareel at the show last weekend and my original plan was to install the hose from my petal reel into it but I have decided to keep it as a complete spare.

Im after 100 metres of 6mm ID micro-bore, does anyone have an recommendations?

I would prefer red but it’s not the end of the world if it isn’t. I looked at the new code red hose from WCW

https://www.windowcleaningwarehouse.co.uk/phoenix-code-red-microbore-hose-100m.html

Is it any better than any others or is it just marketing spiel?

Looks very similar to this

https://www.ebay.co.uk/p/The-Best-6mm-X-30mtr-Red-Microbore-Minibore-WFP-Water-Fed-Pole-Hose/518312435

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
WCW - 100m for £70.74

eBay - 30m for £18.99

Not a massive price difference IMO. Could even be the same hose....

I'd be interested to hear how you get on with the electric Grippareel. I'm thinking on getting an electric reel sometime soon.

It looks very similar, the eBay one is 36.99 for 100m so half the price.

should have checked out the wcw at the show, busy stand though.

It looks very similar, the eBay one is 36.99 for 100m so half the price.
should have checked out the wcw at the show, busy stand though.
I have the red “eBay” hose on my van. Been using it for about 18 months now and no problems whatsoever [emoji1303] I do find the 6mm much easier to use than the 8mm.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Those Grippa electric Reels are really smart, £500 after discount was still too much for me, but good on you. Enjoy! Why not just get the grippatank micro bore hose? I have the yellow one. 

I ordered the red eBay one in the end. I have the yellow grippa microbore on my petal hose, I might put it on the electric reel depending on how the red holds up. 

I looked at all of the reel options at the show and grippa’s appealed the most, I have their system too,  20% discount sealed the deal. Went all out and got stainless reel with hoseguides and remote.

The pure freedom looked good but the guys there are engineers, they aren’t salesmen. Asked about deals at the show and was offered £15 discount off a £900 reel, thought I misheard him but sadly not.

Latest Posts

Back