Welcome guest/lurker! Read more... ×
Download Our IOS and Android App! Read more... ×
trevor peacock

price of water comparisons

RWCleaning
23 minutes ago, Green Pro Clean Ltd said:

Takes 3 minutes to fill a 500L tank.  Get your set up right and leave your IBC to fill and transfer when needed. 

What transfer pump do you have Darren?

3 minutes is very impressive. Mine although stated as a 10,000 Lph, has always taken 9&half mins to fill my 500l tank from empty to full.

The spotless water one I used took pretty much exactly 4 minutes for 400ls when I went there a few months ago. 

Green Pro Clean Ltd
50 minutes ago, RWCleaning said:

What transfer pump do you have Darren?

3 minutes is very impressive. Mine although stated as a 10,000 Lph, has always taken 9&half mins to fill my 500l tank from empty to full.

The spotless water one I used took pretty much exactly 4 minutes for 400ls when I went there a few months ago. 

Got it at screwfix. Dirty water transfer pump 150 lpm £70

P4dstar

It's really easy, you just don't change the battery in your watch... On a serious note I have the model downing it's pretty quick

Suhrly
3 hours ago, Incheck said:

emoji50.png whaaaat. Wow i feel lucky. That is awful. 2 hours at the end of every round just to get ready for the next day! I would honestly lose my sanity

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

It's not that bad. I have a 650l tank. From empty to full takes me about 4.5-5 hours. After work I simply hook up the hoses and start filling. Less than 5 mins. Leave it to fill as mine has auto shut off. Hell, you could set it away at 12am if you want and let it fill overnight. Hardly 'awful'. It's not like you have to stand there watching it fill right?

jrlucas21cw
For anyone interested in rainwater harvesting I have been told by a friend down Southampton way (he's way more invested in numbers and stats than I am)  that the total amount of rainwater you could harvest from a 3 bed semi is 88'000 litres per year.  

That would cover about a quarter of our usage so definitely worth some further consideration. 

I am in the process of setting up a rain water harvesting system for next year if anyone is interested i will post pictures of the progress,im looking at around 5000l storage off a farm barn.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app