Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Advice needed !!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Patrick Flaherty

My quote for a small block of flats in Bournemouth has been approved subject to supplying the following information to the property management company. This is my first venture into this area and need advice please !!!

They have asked for a " risk assessment/safe working method statement " from me. What do I need to include ??? What do I need to state to get final approval ???

Many thanks in advance.

My quote for a small block of flats in Bournemouth has been approved subject to supplying the following information to the property management company. This is my first venture into this area and need advice please !!!

They have asked for a " risk assessment/safe working method statement " from me. What do I need to include ??? What do I need to state to get final approval ???

Many thanks in advance.
HSdirect for £5 can buy risk assessment and method statement designed for window cleaning all you need to do is edit it to your details input anything you thing is missing or require [emoji106]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Many thanks in advance.
Fair play mate. There are risk assessment & method statement templates everywhere on the net. Just download and replace info with your own. Also check in The Office section here.

Back