Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

K systems any good ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Steam

Can anyone tell me what the k systems are like?  Do any of you have them in your vans or have had them?  I'm looking for a system to get me started but haven't got a clue what to go for .

K systems have had a bad reputation in the past and not heard anything about them since, If you are on a budget you are somewhat stuck unless you travel a good distance to Purefreedom in Grimsby, for example, if you are willing to travel then you could ask PF if they would just fit a tank and frame and fit the pump yourself https://purefreedom.co.uk/product-category/tanks-and-cages/   and https://purefreedom.co.uk/product/100psi-shurflo-pumpstrainer-flowmaster-controller-back-plate-copy   a wfp system ain't rocket science to fit aside from the bolting in off the tank 

Can anyone tell me what the k systems are like?  Do any of you have them in your vans or have had them?  I'm looking for a system to get me started but haven't got a clue what to go for .
just buy a PF tank and frame online and get your local garage to fit it for you,the rest you can do yourself if your just using a cold system and DI only(or RO unit not in the van).....

buy a pumpbox,reel and pole and your good to go......

just buy a PF tank and frame online and get your local garage to fit it for you,the rest you can do yourself if your just using a cold system and DI only(or RO unit not in the van).....

buy a pumpbox,reel and pole and your good to go......
Think that's what I will do to get me started just looked at the pure flow site they seem to have everything I need . Thanks for the info Daz.

Pure freedom sorry not pure flow , getting plenty of good advice on here great forum.

i bought a PF 500L upright tank and frame....it cost me around £550 and got my local garage to fit it for £80,then a pumpbox for £300 (including battery,controller and pump),claber reel for £40 and microbore,cost me around £1000 or just over......you can get this stuff cheaper if you buy pump and controller separate and mount them on a board,i couldnt be arsed myself...ive also heard of guys getting their tank frames made up at their local metal fabricators at a fraction of the price of pure freedom but PF is crash tested so went with them......

ive since had a grippatank hydroheat diesel heater bolted on to my tank with frost stat,smart split charge relay,new controller,2 leisure batteries and a PF electric reel but this is very expensive!but it was a 25 year anniversary present to myself for sticking at window cleaning for so long!?

Last edited by a moderator:
i bought a PF 500L upright tank and frame....it cost me around £550 and got my local garage to fit it for £80,then a pumpbox for £300 (including battery,controller and pump),claber reel for £40 and microbore,cost me around £1000 or just over......you can get this stuff cheaper if you buy pump and controller separate and mount them on a board,i couldnt be arsed myself...ive also heard of guys getting their tank frames made up at their local metal fabricators at a fraction of the price of pure freedom but PF is crash tested so went with them......

ive since had a grippatank hydroheat diesel heater bolted on to my tank with frost stat,smart split charge relay,new controller,2 leisure batteries and a PF electric reel but this is very expensive!but it was a 25 year anniversary present to myself for sticking at window cleaning for so long!?
Looking at the pf site and I reckon that's the way to go as I've got a mate who's handy at doing stuff so he will fit it all for me. Did you get it all from pf then Daz ? 

What poles and brushes did you start with ?

Latest Posts

Back