lloyd323

Thank you - introduction

lloyd323

A quick post to intorduce my self and thank everybody who has every posted on this forum over the past year or so. I have been scanning the forum for a while and built my business based on a lot of great information provided on here, and for that i am extremely thankfull! I have got to the stage now where i feel confident enough to now be active in community and perhaps help someone like me come along building there business. 🙂

Thanks again to all you posters, you know who you are :1f44d:

Iron Giant

Welcome, every day is a school day so always plenty to learn and to help others out 

BigFoot

Many of us are in debt to the contributions of others on here. Much like you I’ve benefited from that generosity, experience and advice, I still do, I like to chip in when I can too.

welcome!

lloyd323
4 hours ago, Iron Giant said:

Welcome, every day is a school day so always plenty to learn and to help others out 

Indeed it is! It's pretty much a non stop thing, but i do enjoy it! Love building a business from literally nothing and seeing what you have achived. Great feeling.

4 hours ago, BigFoot said:

Many of us are in debt to the contributions of others on here. Much like you I’ve benefited from that generosity, experience and advice, I still do, I like to chip in when I can too.

welcome!

:1f44d:

Davy G

Hi, and welcome, from another recent member to the forum. As the other guys have said 'we can all try to help each other'. There's a wealth of knowledge and experience on the forum and that's growing all the time. We're all just trying to make a living, and it's great to help each other on the way when we can. It can be hard work at times but I don't feel it's damaging to the body. I personally get a good deal of satisfaction from knowing that every penny has been physically worked for. Nothing is handed to us. There's a quiet pride in that, for me anyway. 

Good luck 👍🙂

Edited by Davy G