Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Di vessel connections

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Andy

Have 2 di vessel's one  has small connections coming from the head than the other. Does anyone know the type of thread and what the diameter of them would be,  I'm assuming they are standard sizes. 

Cant believe people know the load weight of a corsa and no one knows the type of threads and sizes on ri vessel's that every water fed pole user uses. 

Have 2 di vessel's one  has small connections coming from the head than the other. Does anyone know the type of thread and what the diameter of them would be,  I'm assuming they are standard sizes. 

You could email @doug atkinson and ask him. What he's forgotten I've still got to learn.

My first uneducated guess would be 3/4" BSP female threaded Hozelock connectors. Others were 1" from memory.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no idea if it's a standard size but mine came from Gardiner pole systems and is 3/4'' BSP with female ports therefore they need 3/4'' male connections.

You have two types of DI Head's on the market, 3/4" BSP and 1" BSP.

If measure the diameter of the whole it is follows:- 3/4" - 1" DIA, 1" - 1 1/4" DIA

You have two types of DI Head's on the market, 3/4" BSP and 1" BSP.

If measure the diameter of the whole it is follows:- 3/4" - 1" DIA, 1" - 1 1/4" DIA
So I'm not the only one getting confused with different size ports! The new DI vessel I have just bought appears to have 1" diameter ports, but my old one is 3/4" . Where do I get 1" dia. male connector to JG pushfit? Trying to find these online is like looking for a needle a haystack. Cheers

So I'm not the only one getting confused with different size ports! The new DI vessel I have just bought appears to have 1" diameter ports, but my old one is 3/4" . Where do I get 1" dia. male connector to JG pushfit? Trying to find these online is like looking for a needle a haystack. Cheers

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-x-3-4-BRASS-BSP-REDUCING-HEXAGON-BUSH-MALE-TO-FEMALE-ADAPTOR/113007529772?hash=item1a4fc60f2c:g:Be8AAOSwcUBYEw2V

https://gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/all-products/pump-hose/hose-fittings-adapters/fittings-barbs-adapters-etc/screw-thread-fittings/female-to-male-reducing-bush.html

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BSP-Hexagonal-Male-to-Female-Reducing-Bush-A4-T316-Marine-Grade-Stainless/123472575968?hash=item1cbf89fde0:m:mLNgBVndLtmcBt6e34YU1Fw

Most plumbing suppliers will be able to supply these reducing bushes - they might be galvanised though.

A marine outlet (chandlery) will carry stainless steel if you have one close by.

Last edited by a moderator:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Latest Posts

Back