Gazzaj280775

X-Line 25l Trolley System

Gazzaj280775

Hi.

Very new to this and thinking of getting into the industry, I am looking to purchase the X-line 25L pole fed trolley system, does anyone have any thoughts on this equipment. 

Some questions I have are :-

How many houses would this do before needs filling ?

Thanks

Gary

Edited by Gazzaj280775
Incorrect information

Bwfc

It's very good but very expensive.

Better to get warrior trolley on eBay around £250 & just as good, lighter too.

25litre should do one big place & two average houses

Pjj
9 hours ago, Gazzaj280775 said:

Hi.

Very new to this and thinking of getting into the industry, I am looking to purchase the X-line 25L pole fed trolley system, does anyone have any thoughts on this equipment. 

Some questions I have are :-

How many houses would this do before needs filling ?

Thanks

Gary

Depends on on the size of the property, how dirty it is , and how fast  you work , 

Ana
25 minutes ago, Iron Giant said:

https://purefreedom.co.uk/product-category/water-fed-pole-systems/window-cleaning-trolley-system/ pure freedom trolleys are near enough bulletproof,  but if have a look at other posts on here  A Gardiners BackPack  mounted on a trolley is a cheaper and more compact option 

Thats the route I've gone down @Gazzaj280775 looked into a xline 45 litre but read they are to big and bulkie, with many users simply keeping them in the car and plugging a hose into it! Not much point having a trolley system that doesn't function the way it's meant to?

Ended up getting a pre owned backpack, sack truck and pole from the guy I brought the round off, happy with it and it does the job as I fill up plenty of 25 litre containers and bang them in when required. If you have the money I'd certainly look into the PF nano trolley, other than that a tank system perhaps? 

Marko067

Another suggestion might be to look for a second hand PF trolley.

I've used a standard Pure Freedom trolley frame now for nearly 12 years. I say 'frame' because I've modded it to suit my requirements. I used my original one 'out of the box' so to speak but in use it proved to be over spec'd (a sledge hammer to drive in a tack sort of thing). I also wanted something dead easy to maintain so it could be fixed on the roadside in minutes. I also wanted it to be lighter to handle when getting it in and out of my car.

I found that I didn't need the heavy Sureflo pump or a heavy 26ah battery (and in that box? Why?) This was all overkill for my needs and added a lot of unnecessary weight, so I stripped it down and completely rebuilt it from the frame up.

I fitted a backpack style 5lpm pump and a 10ah battery (no battery box) which gives me a solid days work with this pump. Also the expensive digital controller was nothing but a pain when just using a short length of hose like I do, so I use a simple PWM controller now. However, even that I run flat out most of the time so I will likely remove it eventually. I also fitted pneumatic tyres. In total this nearly halved the weight. 

If you can get hold of a second hand PF trolley, give it a coat of Hammerite and build it up like this you likely won't regret it unless your work is more suited to a van mount.

PS: If you use one of these small pumps it's worth wiring it up with a 40amp automotive relay to carry the power to the motor instead of routing it through the pressure switch as this will make it last a lot longer.

Edited by Marko067