champers999

Delivery to Northern Ireland

champers999

So I'm ready to bite the bullet and order my stuff from windowcleaningstuff.co.uk only to find out that the FREE deliver is Mainland UK only, does anyone know of any other suppliers that will deliver to Northern Ireland for free, or is it worth speaking to them and seeing what they could maybe do?

Thanks

wee man

It's a nightmare over here, I use sure clean but I'm not to sure what trad stuff they do. The only other thing you can do is order everything at once so your only paying delivery once. 

If I need the odd thing I would check eBay as a lot of the time you can get free delivery ( tho it is more expensive)

champers999

Thanks buddy :-)

Daniel Perkins

I order alot from Sureclean, delivery is fast and they are decent to deal with, i'm down in Dublin. SureClean is only way to get Gardiner stuff delivered over here which is ridiculous really.

wee man

I had a good one yesterday.  I wanted to try ionics resin but couldn't get it over here so phoned them and was told postage would be £30 lol. So I just got my normal stuff of sureclean.  

Daniel Perkins

The shipping prices are getting ridiculous

CHWS

Shocking the postage I paid for a hi mod pole considering it was over £600