Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardiner EZ snap!!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Baldmonkey

is the gardiner EZ snap interchangable with other fittings or is it stand alone, im after a spray nozzle for the end and possibly a few other things but didnt know what other type/brand to search for TIA

My experience is that there are Rectus fittings and Rectus fittings @Baldmonkey.

I have purchased some cheap fittings off Ebay and they were junk - they wore out very quickly. Schraeder are a good make, but there are some cheap copies being sold on Ebay. Over the past few years I've always just added a few onto a Gardiner order as I know we are getting the genuine article.

We are still using Exceeds Protector sleeves and have found that an EZ Snap connector set lasts more than 2 years. Unfortunately Steve doesn't sell them any longer.

If you are a single operator I would advise you consider Slick Connects from Exceed Innovations with a tube of silcone grease. I would go that route but the cost to make all our poles, hose reels and backpack interchangeable will cost a lot. We also have a collection of EZ Snap connectors in stock.

I've become quite keen on nylon air hose connectors myself - quite cheap on ebay and you don't need to worry about any of that male / female faff or cost. Just push the hose in each side of the thing and job done. Easy to disconnect too.

Search ebay for nylon air hose connector and you'll see what i mean. They probably won't last long but they're cheap enough to replace and for newb's like me they're perfect.

Latest Posts

Back