Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardeners Quick Loq Gooseneck Valve Twist Action

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Sean murray

Hi everyone. Hope isolation is not treating you all too badly. 

I use the gardiners Quick Loq Gooseneck Valve Twist Action on my pole. It is an excellent bit of kit. But my question is can this be used in conjunction with a swivel brush? I can’t work out if I’d be able to to turn the water on and off if I have a swivel attachment on. Maybe I’m being stupid but if anyone has this set up give me a shout.

thanks in advance 

I use the gardiners Quick Loq Gooseneck Valve Twist Action on my pole. It is an excellent bit of kit. But my question is can this be used in conjunction with a swivel brush? I can’t work out if I’d be able to to turn the water on and off if I have a swivel attachment on. Maybe I’m being stupid but if anyone has this set up give me a shout.

thanks in advance 
That's a question for @Alex Gardiner, I personally use the swivel and would think, don't know, that if you do have both the Gooseneck Valve would have to be turned up to the stiffest it can be to work. 

thanks in advance 
They are not recommended to be used together - however some clients have managed it based on very careful tension setup of each device.

They are not recommended to be used together - however some clients have managed it based on very careful tension setup of each device.
It’s  shame as I had your mark no1 version on my clx4 and loved it but if choosing one choice only either the gooseneck valve or the swivel gooseneck it would be the swivel as I would struggle now not using a swivel, be great it you could design a combo that worked in harmony. 

I did manage it quite well with the mk1 version but not tried with the mk2.

I found that to turn it on when doing upstairs windows I had to rest the brush on the sill rather than the top of the widow. This prevents the swivel action while you are turning the valve on. I don’t see why this wouldn’t work with the mk2.

Latest Posts

Back