When posting in Classifieds, please add either the Sale or Want tag to your post and ensure you also set it as a prefix.

Gardiners back packs

Pjj

I have two Gardiner back packs for sale , one has only been used a handful of times the other is mounted on a sack truck and is about two years old both work well no problems , if interested theses items are collection only from Cornwall pm me if interested , Ime open to sensible offers  , I haven’t bothered to take pictures as Ime sure we all know what they look like 😂😂😂 but if you want to see them Ime happy to take some . 

26 minutes ago, windowsurfer said:

I was supposed to be coming for my holiday at Hayle, could have bought them n done some work😁

Lol we do a lot of work in Hayle , when you are down let me know , I hear the holiday makers  will be allowed down from 2 nd of July 

• Like 1
windowsurfer

Was coming to st.ives holiday park on the 4th july, but moved dates to next year😪 was looking forward to body boarding for 2wks,maybe next year😀

8 minutes ago, windowsurfer said:

Was coming to st.ives holiday park on the 4th july, but moved dates to next year😪 was looking forward to body boarding for 2wks,maybe next year😀

Ok st ives is nice ,it’s deserted at the moment though , I live 12 miles away from there , it’s a lovely part of the country 

2 minutes ago, windowsurfer said:

Could stay with you,if your hospitable😁

We are always hospitable apart from the last 3 months 😂😂😂

• Agree 1
Posted (edited)

If you could box them up and ship them id have both if price was right.

Obv is dont need pallet truck

Edited by HWCS