Ro 40/40 membrane help

Johnwindow1987

Johnwindow1987

Hi everyone need a bit of help I replaced pre filters and resin today. My TDS from my tap is 120ppm after membrane I’m getting 25ppm then 0ppm after resin. Is this ok or dose the membrane need changing?? Running a 80psi boost pump aswell thanks for any help cheers 

Johnwindow1987
4 hours ago, Johnwindow1987 said:

Hi everyone need a bit of help I replaced pre filters and resin today. My TDS from my tap is 120ppm after membrane I’m getting 25ppm then 0ppm after resin. Is this ok or dose the membrane need changing?? Running a 80psi boost pump aswell thanks for any help cheers 

13 minutes ago, Johnwindow1987 said:

Should this be in water fed section, you might get some answers then

8 minutes ago, Johnwindow1987 said:

Hi John, my tap water is usually between 300 and 350tds. I asked the supplier of my processing equipment when I should change the RO. He advised me to change the RO when the reading before DI reaches about 025. Normally it's around 10 to 15. I'd think you'd be advisable to change it, though it's not really my general field of knowledge. You'll probably get more informed advice after folk have been home for a while and cooled off.