12v transfer pump with fuel nozzle

I’ve been looking for a high flow, stand alone pump with a trigger style fuel pump nozzle to transfer water to my trolley/backpack. What do you guys use? The ones I thought would be OK (around 45LPM) are specially for diesel or other oil based fluid transfer which need the lubricant in the ‘product’ to keep it functioning correctly. The others I’ve found don’t have a pressure switch built in so you have to turn the power off at a switch before the pump burns out. It needs to be an external pump as I can’t get access for a submersible pump (Gardiner style). Guidance would be appreciated as I’m sick of looking!!!

Edited by AGlassAct
windowsurfer
12 hours ago, AGlassAct said:

I’ve been looking for a high flow, stand alone pump with a trigger style fuel pump nozzle to transfer water to my trolley/backpack. What do you guys use? The ones I thought would be OK (around 45LPM) are specially for diesel or other oil based fluid transfer which need the lubricant in the ‘product’ to keep it functioning correctly. The others I’ve found don’t have a pressure switch built in so you have to turn the power off at a switch before the pump burns out. It needs to be an external pump as I can’t get access for a submersible pump (Gardiner style). Guidance would be appreciated as I’m sick of looking!!!

I've got this n thinking of feeding the kanaflex hose through lid breather hole, but do need to switch on n off.

15922133449018865499722117212807.jpg

14 hours ago, AGlassAct said:

Amazon UK - Fuel & AdBlue transfer systems aren't that expensive but i recommend making your own

I did 

The Clarke 61lpm 1" stainless steel pump with flow switch and garden hose gun or larger bore commercial watering nozzle

https://youtu.be/WIcImRh-9yc

9 hours ago, Apw1210 said:

Amazon UK - Fuel & AdBlue transfer systems aren't that expensive but i recommend making your own

I did 

The Clarke 61lpm 1" stainless steel pump with flow switch and garden hose gun or larger bore commercial watering nozzle

https://youtu.be/WIcImRh-9yc

Adblue pumps are expensive as far as I’ve researched. The pump you have is 240v - I need 12v as it will run off my leisure batteries. 

1 hour ago, AGlassAct said:

Adblue pumps are expensive as far as I’ve researched. The pump you have is 240v - I need 12v as it will run off my leisure batteries. 

I also have this pump. 12v 21lpm 

20200615_232421.jpg