Portable electric hose reel for trolley system

Hi all. Posted this first as a reply to someone but thought I’d share it in case more would like to see it rather than going to someone else’s post. 

the links below are videos. First is just about my own hose reel setup on a trolley system, second goes into some detail about parts you may need to make it electric and the third is a brief showcase of it in action. You’ll have to forgive the untidy hose in parts one and two. Reeled it in with one hand! Hope this can help someone

thanks 

That’s very interesting. Very quick on rewinding the hose in. Just can’t understand why you say the nut is 22mm but you use a 24mm socket? 

love this,

I've been thinking of how to integrate an electric reel onto a trolley, and never thought of this

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Stevieboy said:

That’s very interesting. Very quick on rewinding the hose in. Just can’t understand why you say the nut is 22mm but you use a 24mm socket? 

This is the product.

https://www.screwfix.com/p/compression-adapting-female-coupler-15mm-x/38542?_requestid=356590
I meant 15mm not 22. But you need a 24mm socket to go around the hex head. Forgive me if I did not perfectly script my video as you may have liked 👍🏻

Edited by Chandlers