Good start to the week..

Customer text:

Hi Marc. Xxxxxfrom xxxxx here. We are hoping to be away on holiday on your next scheduled visit. Can we move to w/c 3 August, ideally the Friday, but any day to suit that week?

Me:

I'm sure that won't be a problem xxxxxx. I'll check the fairy and let you know.

Me again:

*Dairy.. the fairy has been sacked...不

Customer:

五

Me:

Herwings became a major issue..

Nice legs though..will miss those..

Customer:

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
scottish cleaning service

Got a nice PW and Softwash job tomorrow through Checkatrade and thinking about staying on another year as I have around19 views every week now. Will take some before and after photos to post tomorrow. The patio has quite a bit of black lichen and I know I will need several treatments to shift it.

Wind o kleen
1 hour ago, scottish cleaning service said:

Got a nice PW and Softwash job tomorrow through Checkatrade and thinking about staying on another year as I have around19 views every week now. Will take some before and after photos to post tomorrow. The patio has quite a bit of black lichen and I know I will need several treatments to shift it.

Thanks for that , everything ok? Thats not like you telling us what you are doing

• Haha 2
scottish cleaning service
5 minutes ago, Wind o kleen said:

Thanks for that , everything ok? Thats not like you telling us what you are doing

Yeah, run off my feet again with work. Getting plenty of views on my site now and getting one job a week. Probably need to move house as I'm running out of space.

The internet is the tool if anyone wants to grow their business.