Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Which WFP for New Start to the Game!!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Andy5

Hi Guys 

I am just starting out and have a Sky Vac 85 and Camera and Inspection Pole and i contacted Spinaclean and suggest i look their system and it costs £750 vat Inc and i am just starting up and have not used the System yet and looking to buy the best .

I would appreciate any help from people who have good systems and any info would be great.

I am hoping to buy a Pressure Washer to do driveways and Patios

Thanks in advance

Andy 5

Hi Guys 

I am just starting out and have a Sky Vac 85 and Camera and Inspection Pole and i contacted Spinaclean and suggest i look their system and it costs £750 vat Inc and i am just starting up and have not used the System yet and looking to buy the best .

I would appreciate any help from people who have good systems and any info would be great.

I am hoping to buy a Pressure Washer to do driveways and Patios

Thanks in advance

Andy 5
I think you need to focus on one thing at a time and build your business around that.

If you are going a offer a gutter clearing service and have already purchased the equipment then focus on just doing that.

The moment you want to add window cleaning and/or fascia and soffit cleaning you enter into a whole new business focus. By your post and the post on the other forum you seem to want to do this as well as pressure washing.

IMHO I couldn't offer a fascia wash down service using a customer's back tap in our area. If you live in an area where your water is soft to medium hardness like we do then the tap water is going to leave a total mess of their windows. This will not do your reputation any good. When we do have a clean like this we use pure water and also wash the windows afterwards.

Personally as window cleaners initially, I wish I had never promoted gutter clearing when we first started up and just stuck with window cleaning.

There is a business in our area that just offers gutter clearing with a Skyvac - no other add-ons. I don't know how well their business is doing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back