Roof Rake to fit Gardiner Pole?

ShropsWindowCleaner

ShropsWindowCleaner

Hi all. Ionics do a roof rake to remove moss from roofs for £100. Bit steep for an attachment i feel. Can anyone else offer any other cheaper suggestions?

4 minutes ago, ShropsWindowCleaner said:

Get a angle adapter of fitting and make one from facia board. Cut a card template of the profile. That's what i did 

Edited by Apw1210
Dyslexic
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1
ShropsWindowCleaner
2 minutes ago, Apw1210 said:

there's another company that make universal garden landscaping tools. Can't think of the name. Think it's German. All the tools and poles are red in colour 

Or get a cheap garden rake. Remove the rivets take out the handle and fit it to an angle adapter 

Good suggestions mate. Will look into them, thank you 👏🏻

23 hours ago, ShropsWindowCleaner said:

Hi all. Ionics do a roof rake to remove moss from roofs for £100. Bit steep for an attachment i feel. Can anyone else offer any other cheaper suggestions?

Made my own cost nothing old bit of facia board , works well ,light ,doesn’t damage the tiles and easily shaped to any tile shape 

34279FEC-4C43-4FF8-996F-96A5C24A405E.jpeg

4E6C1551-E7F2-46B2-B1B4-6C9CC78B6F80.jpeg

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, swimmingpaul said:

check out freemans flexi scraper, they do an attachment to fit gardiner poles. 

What I made fits a Gardiner pole in fact it can be used in any pole just change the fitting