When posting in Classifieds, please add either the Sale or Want tag to your post and ensure you also set it as a prefix.

Any new starters Herts/Essex or anyone wanting to add to their equipment

LS Window’s

LS Window’s

I may have some bits for sale for any water fed pole cleaners. All hardly used and in very good condition and some bits never used! Ideally based Herts/Essex for collection, (Bishops Stortford exact location). let me know if any interest and I can get prices to you.

the following all from Gardiners:

1 x gardiners slx 25 pole with Ultimate 26cm Brush flocked - 2mm pencil jets (Used a handful of times)

1 x Light Green Ultra Flex PU Hose 10m & fitted with univalve (used a handful of times)

1 x  Super-Scraper (brand new)

1 x QuicK-LoQ Angle Adapter Gooseneck (Brand new)

1 x QuicK-LoQ Angle Adapter with SWIVEL Gooseneck (brand new)

3 x push fit t connectors with jet hose (brand new)

Various EZ snap male and female connectors (brand new)

1 x Sill Brush 24cm - Medium Mixed with 2mm pencil jets (brand new)

1 x Light Green Ultra Flex PU Hose - 20m (brand new)

from window cleaning warehouse :

1 x Facelift Big Boy 2 Backpack with charger (hardly used)

I have this attached to a sack trolley with bunjee chords so easy to take off/put back on

1 x Univalve flow control (brand new)

also 6 x 25l water barrels (hardly used)

Ideally get rid of as one package but understand that may be difficult so would be happy to sell separately. Can arrange postage at extra costs also.

cheers 

Edited by LS Window’s
Sonicthesplash
18 hours ago, LS Window’s said:

I may have some bits for sale for any water fed pole cleaners. All hardly used and in very good condition and some bits never used! Ideally based Herts/Essex for collection, (Bishops Stortford exact location). let me know if any interest and I can get prices to you.

the following all from Gardiners:

1 x gardiners slx 25 pole with Ultimate 26cm Brush flocked - 2mm pencil jets (Used a handful of times)

1 x Light Green Ultra Flex PU Hose 10m & fitted with univalve (used a handful of times)

1 x  Super-Scraper (brand new)

1 x QuicK-LoQ Angle Adapter Gooseneck (Brand new)

1 x QuicK-LoQ Angle Adapter with SWIVEL Gooseneck (brand new)

3 x push fit t connectors with jet hose (brand new)

Various EZ snap male and female connectors (brand new)

1 x Sill Brush 24cm - Medium Mixed with 2mm pencil jets (brand new)

1 x Light Green Ultra Flex PU Hose - 20m (brand new)

from window cleaning warehouse :

1 x Facelift Big Boy 2 Backpack with charger (hardly used)

I have this attached to a sack trolley with bunjee chords so easy to take off/put back on

1 x Univalve flow control (brand new)

also 6 x 25l water barrels (hardly used)

Ideally get rid of as one package but understand that may be difficult so would be happy to sell separately. Can arrange postage at extra costs also.

cheers 

Could you give me a price for the lot. I probably will not need the 6x25l containers but could use the rest of the gear so it would be easier to pack and arrange a courier although I could also collect in person. Bit of a trek from Hampshire but if it is the right price.... PM me. Thanks!

LS Window’s
5 hours ago, Sonicthesplash said:

Could you give me a price for the lot. I probably will not need the 6x25l containers but could use the rest of the gear so it would be easier to pack and arrange a courier although I could also collect in person. Bit of a trek from Hampshire but if it is the right price.... PM me. Thanks!

Pm sent 

Edited by LS Window’s
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...